Gods of Rome
An epic fighting Android game set in an age of legends and myths
ARES: THE WAR GOD
- The personification of violence and war challenges you in the most brutal event yet!
NEW ELEMENTAL SHARDS
- Collect Shards as you complete quests. Then fuse them into monumental Spheres to unlock 3- & 4-star champions for your roster!
- Fight united with your allies towards a common goal and reap great rewards for your victory!
MORE NEW CHALLENGERS ASCEND
- Romulus & Remus
- Guan Yu
- Centurion Julius
- THE GAME NOW TAKES UP 40% LESS SPACE
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.